Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Avengers

Houston we have a problem...I have not blogged in ages. Reviewing films is one of my favorite things to do and I have not gotten around to it in so long. I have gotten extremely lazy for numerous reasons, the main one being that it is now summer. I have watched many movies that I will probably never get around to actually reviewing but you can check out my instagram with the username theHAMster999 to see my general thoughts on movies I have watched. I will at least try and review all of the new movies I have seen in the theater. The oldest one would be "The Avengers." This ensemble cast takes us on a trip that follows the events of "Captain America" but feels more like a "Thor 2" on steroids. It is a blast especially for huge Marvel comic book fans. They will love to finally see the whole crew together. The reason this super hero flick works is because of a great ensemble cast and a script that uses them well. The screenplay does well at balancing all of the A-list actors giving them equal time to shine and kick super villain ass. The movie is especially cheesy and brings gods into these other Marvel character's universes but it is all good fun and done well. You can't complain about any of the actors because they are all awesome and bring their own humor to the movie. My whole family thoroughly enjoyed it and I am sure yours will also.

3 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment