Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scary Movie

I laughed so much at this gross comedy. It is absolutely ridiculous, has no point or reddeming qualities, and it is so much fun. The movie parodies multiple horror movies including; "Scream," "I Know What You Did Last Summer," "Dawsons Creek," "The Sixth Sense," "The Blair Witch Project," "The Usual Suspects," and probably more that I can't think of. If you've seen these other movies it will be more fun. It really is a movie aimed for teens (most parents will not find this funny, but it is.) I laughed so much and I know the movie is stupid and raunchy but it is just hilarious and a good time hanging out with your friends. I do not reccommend the other "Scary Movies" because most of them suck. This is the one to watch but do not watch it if you think raunchy comedies are gross because while this may be one of the funniest it is also one of the grossest.

3 out of 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment